Darna Divers Village offers:
- Air-conditioned Double-, Twin- and Triple Rooms with private bathroom
- Rooms with 4-5-6 Beds for families and groups
- Restaurant, serving fresh fish & seafood, traditional Arabic meals, light snacks & salads
- Continental Breakfast included in room price
- Snorkel gear rental & guided snorkeling trips
- Daily dives and PADI speciality courses for certified divers
- Introductory Dives (Try Dives) & PADI dive courses for non-certified divers
- Swimming pool
- Free wireless internet
- Free parking
- Transfers from/to Aqaba airport and Eilat border (Fees apply. Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance)
Michelle from the Netherlands
Very nice place and best hotel to stay I think to enjoy a couple of days of the Red Sea and diving or snorkeling. I liked the staff, the hotel with pool is a comfortable and relax place you hang out in your bikini without feeling uncomfortable. It's better than staying in Akaba itself.
Stephen from Norway
My 2 brothers and I stayed here after enjoying Petra and Wadi Rum. We were pleasantly surprised by our room (3 beds in a shared room) but were taken aback from the family-like hospitality at Darna ~ located across the street from the beach. The breakfast was great too. We had a great dive with Ricardo and a nice snorkel on the following day - all very affordable. Highly recommended, and will definitely return!